EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Otters announced the showing of Kevin Costner’s 1989 movie Field of Dreams has been postponed in light of Evansville Mayor Lloyd Winnecke’s executive order to limit public gatherings to 125 people.
The showing was scheduled for October 16 at 7:00 p.m. but the Otters say there is hope for rescheduling the event ” at a time when it will be a huge success.” The Otters add they will be in touch with ticketholders soon with ticket refund information. Anyone with other questions should call 812-435-8686.
(This story was originally published on October 9, 2020)
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns
- Mt. Vernon High School cancels prom
- Former baseball players and current Tri-State residents speak out on Hank Aaron’s impact
- Local pro-life activists protest on 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade decision
- Evansville Police continue investigating shooting of teenager