(WEHT) — A Bowling Green man is sentenced for killing an Owensboro man last summer.
Cortemius Peoples was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
Peoples must serve at least 20 years of his sentence before he is eligible for parole.
(This story was originally published on June 16, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- LIVE NOW: Gov. Beshear gives daily COVID-19 press conference
- IDPH: 12,542 new confirmed & probable COVID-19 cases; 125 additional deaths
- Person of interest in Evansville firefighter’s murder sentenced on weapons charges
- Coronavirus outbreak at another Kentucky nursing home
- Emergency repairs to navigational lighting on Natcher Bridge