(WEHT)- Eyewitness News’ Brad Byrd spoke with guest political analyst and associate professor of political science at the University of Evansville, Dr. Robert Dion about the impact of President Donald Trump’s COVID-19 infection and the historic dynamics at play for the upcoming election.
(This story was originally published on October 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- What did the 2020-2021 winter season end up looking like?
- Federal lawsuit against USI alleges discrimination due to a medical condition
- Boil advisory in Muhlenberg County due to Watermain break overnight
- South Spencer prepares for sectionals after abrupt end last year
- Cattle loose on I-64 in Gibson County, roads closed