HUNTINGBURG, Ind (WEHT) A woman is arrested, charged with fleeing the scene, after crashing a car into the Quality Inn on East 22nd Street.
Huntingburg Police say it happened on Tuesday around 10:10 a.m. No one was in the room at the time and nobody was hurt. Police say they went to the home of Heather Toomire, 30, and found she had marijuana and paraphernalia.
Toomire was arrested for leaving the scene of a property damage accident, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia. Toomire was cited for operating a motor vehicle without insurance, operating a vehicle with fictitious plates, and no valid license. A mug shot of Toomire was not immediately available.
(This story was originally published on June 16, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- ISP: Spencer County man arrested after drug investigation
- Princeton teenager pleads guilty to March shooting
- OPD investigating shooting at Kendall Perkins Park
- Jury shown video of Valarie Ruark leaving treatment center with her alleged killer
- Teen charged with spray painting racist graffiti at Owensboro park