BELLEVUE, Wash. (WEHT)- Police in Washington State say they have charged 30-year-old Andrew Brown with second-degree murder in connection to the stabbing deaths of his parents on Monday.
Officers say they responded to a domestic disturbance when they found Brown’s parents in critical condition before they were taken to the hospital, where they later died.
Police say Brown’s parents traveled from Texas to visit him in Washington.
(This story was originally published on June 5, 2020)
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Kansas City Royals putting cutouts of fans in stands to fill seats during games
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters