BELLEVUE, Wash. (WEHT)- Police in Washington State say they have charged 30-year-old Andrew Brown with second-degree murder in connection to the stabbing deaths of his parents on Monday.
Officers say they responded to a domestic disturbance when they found Brown’s parents in critical condition before they were taken to the hospital, where they later died.
Police say Brown’s parents traveled from Texas to visit him in Washington.
(This story was originally published on June 5, 2020)
- Cell discovery may be key to treating currently incurable neurological diseases
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- ‘World’s loneliest elephant’ Kaavan starts trip to Cambodia
- Richmond ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee
- ISDH: 4,335 additional coronavirus cases, 24 more deaths