EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Diocese of Evansville Catholic Education Office says one school employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee reportedly last visited school property on Monday and did not have contact with students or employees. School administration has contacted families and staff regarding the positive test, though the Diocese says the positive test is unrelated to previous confirmed cases. The employee will return to work “at the appropriate time.
After previously reporting three students tested positive for COVID-19, the Diocese later clarified that only one student tested positive for the virus.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EVSC and VCHD to host vaccine clinics at area high schools
- Warning lights installed at Hwy 65 Boonville-New Harmony Rd intersection
- Where are they on that project: Apollo High School expansion
- Purdue Extension announces Add a Row produce share program
- Kentucky schools inform families of “redo” school year option