EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Diocese of Evansville Catholic Education Office says one school employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee reportedly last visited school property on Monday and did not have contact with students or employees. School administration has contacted families and staff regarding the positive test, though the Diocese says the positive test is unrelated to previous confirmed cases. The employee will return to work “at the appropriate time.
After previously reporting three students tested positive for COVID-19, the Diocese later clarified that only one student tested positive for the virus.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- A dozen Evansville organizations to receive part of a $10M grant
- New agreement reached for SKI distribution in the Tri-State
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included
- Authorities investigating after apparent murder suicide in Webster County
- Family mourning after loss due to COVID-19