UNION COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- Prosecutors in Union County told a judge Thursday they are turning a first degree assault charge against Isaak Chase Hogan into a manslaughter charge.
Hogan entered a not guilty plea at his arraignment Thursday morning. Hogan is accused of beating up Dawsun Stevens, who later died of his injuries. Hogan was arrested Monday and is expected back in court September 10.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Madisonville woman responds to theft claims
- Regional hospitals to maintain visitation restrictions
- Western Kentucky drive-thru flu shots
- Grayville High School student tests positive for COVID-19
- Groundbreaking ceremony held for Fairview Drive extension