EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The owner of Chaser’s Bar and Grill issued a statement on Facebook after two customers tested positive for COVID-19.
We would like to let our patrons know that we continue to sanitize our facility daily with a spray sanitizing solution as well as using disposable products and to-go containers. We clean all surfaces hourly and when customers leave an area. We are doing everything possible to keep ourselves and our customers safe at this time. We will continue to do this as long as it takesChaser’s Bar and Grill statement
The cases were reported Saturday and the customers were at the bar from 10 p.m. Friday until 2:00 a.m. Saturday, they were reportedly not wearing masks nor distancing from others. Other customers and staff should monitor for symptoms.
(This story was originally published on September 16, 2020)
- Vigil held to remember crash victims
- University of Evansville honors former student and New York City 9/11 firefighter
- Lawsuit filed against Gibson County Area Plan Commission
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff: shots fired call to Dogtown Tavern is classified as a police action shooting, 2 arrested
- Hardwood Booster Club food booth open for business