EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Tri-Staters can now “eat more chikin” after a new Chick-fil-A location opened Tuesday
The restaurant is located at 4400 W Lloyd Expressway on Evansville’s west side.
We’re told the location has 70 full and part-time employees.
Chick-fil-A is currently serving customers through curbside and the drive-thru.
(This story was originally published on July 7, 2020)
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks