(WEHT)- More than 900 nursing home residents across Kentucky have tested positive for COVID-19, along with more than 370 nursing home employees in the commonwealth.
In total, 187 residents in 89 facilities in Kentucky have died from the virus, along with two employees who have died.
Ridgewood Terrace in Hopkins County has 82 known cases, including 61 cases among the residents. 22 residents there have died from the virus. Hillside Villa Care and Rehab and the Oaks Personal Care are each reporting one case.
17 residents and eight staff members at Henderson Nursing and Rehab have tested positive for COVID-19 and two residents have died.
(This story was originally published on May 14, 2020)
- What Christmas songs are Hoosiers listening to most?
- Ordering packages for the holidays? ISP gives tips to not get scammed
- Limp Bizkit announces ‘Loserville Tour’ with Corey Feldman as opening act
- Vanderburgh County seeks bids for Veterans Memorial Coliseum improvement project
- Seasonably Chilly thru Wednesday Night