EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The COVID-19 Crisis Response Fund of the Greater Evansville Region released a new nonprofit application Monday. The revised application continues to offer relief but also incorporates further progression into the two phases of recovery and restoration. These changes are meant to provide support for struggling agencies and reimagine how nonprofits can serve communities going forward.
A full list of objectives for all phases of relief, recovery and restoration can be found here.
Nonprofits serving the Greater Evansville Region of Gibson, Posey, Spencer, Vanderburgh and Warrick counties are encouraged to apply and can find the new application on the COVID Response Fund website.
(This story was originally published on December 21, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vanderburgh County Health Department discusses weekend concert
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office apprehend fleeing suspect
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville
- Evansville mother accused of son’s death scheduled to stand trial in June
- HCSO: Henderson County woman falls asleep while driving, hits garbage truck