BOONVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Warrick County Coroner Sarah Seaton tells Eyewitness News a resident, 90, died as a result of COVID-19 at Woodmont Health Campus in Boonville Thursday morning.
Ten Woodmont Health Campus residents have died from the virus in the past two weeks. 43 COVID-19 cases were reported at the facility September 17. A resident, 98, at Transcendent Healthcare in Boonville died from the virus in a Vanderburgh Co. hospital Wednesday.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 1, 2020)
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Holcomb provides COVID-19 update
- Mayor Winnecke to give update on winter sports
- Food giveaway happening Friday in Owensboro
- KSP looking for suspected bicycle thieves
- Henderson Co. High School volleyball teams in quarantine