MUHLENBERG COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- The Muhlenberg County Health Department confirmed one new death from COVID-19 in the county Saturday.
The death is the 11th reported in the county and the first since August 1. The news also comes as the health department reported seven new cases, the highest single-day total since July 14. Overall, there are 626 reported COVID-19 related cases in Muhlenberg County, though there have been 590 recoveries.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vigil held to remember crash victims
- University of Evansville honors former student and New York City 9/11 firefighter
- Lawsuit filed against Gibson County Area Plan Commission
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff: shots fired call to Dogtown Tavern is classified as a police action shooting, 2 arrested
- Hardwood Booster Club food booth open for business