SEBREE, Ky. (WEHT)- Redbanks Colonial Terrace, a skilled nursing facility in Sebree, says 28 residents and 11 staff members have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Green River District Health Department says people in these kinds of facilities are a vulnerable population to the virus.
(This story was originally published on October 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD will not require officers to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Several changes coming to Vanderburgh Superior Court beginning Monday
- Evansville officials encourage residents to ‘love local’ businesses
- Old National Events Plaza receives national award
- Eligibility rules for Daviess Co. bar and restaurant fund explained