Crews Respond to Small Fire at Chandler Town Hall

Local

Chandler Town Hall is closed Friday after crews were called to a small fire.

The fire was reported around 9:30 a.m.

Authorities say it started when someone threw a cigarette onto a pile of leaves and it spread to the crawlspace.

A town employee that works in the building tells us there’s no damage but the building will be closed to “air out.”

Town Hall will reopen on Monday.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories