EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The owners of Culver’s on Evansville’s east side say the restaurant is temporarily closed due to COVID concerns.
A Facebook post on Monday says two employees at the east side location tested positive for COVID Saturday evening. The restaurant was deep-cleaned on Sunday.
The owner says they will re-open as soon as it is safe to do so. They will likely be reopening the location’s drive-thru first.
(This story was originally published on Nov. 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Some Tri-State residents experiencing COVID-19 vaccine side effects
- Henderson County Animal Control and Humane Society deal with influx of stray dog calls
- Kentucky courts to resume jury trials this spring
- New safe haven baby box comes to Boonville
- Madionsville woman charged with murder following death of shooting victim