EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Police Department says a woman was sent to the hospital after reportedly being hit by a car while riding a bike.
Officers say they found the woman laying in a gas station parking lot on the corner of Fulton Ave. and Georgia St. around 10:00 P.M. Saturday night. The driver of the car reportedly told officers he was driving on Fulton Ave. and switched lanes before he saw the woman but was unable to stop in time and hit her.
The extent of the woman’s injuries are not known at this time.
(This story was originally published on July 5, 2020)
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks