EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – D-Patrick recently launched a campaign entitled “Honda Helping Kids” to support people who help others in the Tri-State area.
This month, D-Patrick Honda will donate $1,500 to Ark Crisis Children’s Center.
Their mission is to keep children safe and strengthen families in times of stress. The goal
is to protect children from abuse and neglect by providing free childcare when children
and families are in crisis.
(This story was originally published on July 9, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks
- Senator Braun responds after company’s dye turns Patoka River red
- Two EFD trucks damaged in Virginia Street Fire
- Easterseals online silent auction begins