DAVIESS COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- In a press release Friday, Daviess County Judge Executive Al Mattingly announced June 1st will be a Day of Mourning across the county in honor of those who have died as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mattingly says he is calling on Daviess County residents to take a moment of silence to remember all those who have died from the virus, saying “we shall honor and mourn them together.”
(This story was originally published on May 29, 2020)
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Nurse shot, killed along interstate in Nashville
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Eagles take down Illinois Springfield, jump to 3-0