EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — The Deaconess Clinic on South Green River Road held a ribbon cutting Thursday afternoon.
The facility features 12 exam rooms and one treatment room.
“It is a great location for us. It is a high traffic area on Green River Road. It is centrally located between Midtown and Gateway, which is great if we need to transfer anyone to or have someone go to the hospital with outpatient care,” Dr. Brent Thomason said.
Appointments are available Monday – Friday, and can be scheduled at deaconess.com or by calling 812-853-6627.
(This story was originally published on July 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant