MT. VERNON, Ind. (WEHT)- A new COVID-19 testing site, jointly operated by Deaconess and the Posey County Health Department, will open in Mt. Vernon Tuesday.
The site will be located at 232 W. 2nd Street in Mt. Vernon, near the intersection at Mill St. Those seeking testing must register for an appointment online first.
Testing will be available through June, 2021 and the site will administer vaccines once they become available.
|Monday||8:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||1:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.|
(This story was originally published on Sept. 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Sturgis man honored for organ donation on NASCAR driver’s car
- USI professor discusses loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Henderson group aims to bring awareness to human trafficking
- How the coronavirus pandemic affects children’s mental health
- Tri-State shows support for their presidential candidate