HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) — The Henderson County Coroner says two people found dead inside a home on Peggy Drive in May died of a drug overdose.
Carl Fuller and Jansen Smith were found May 11.
Toxicology reports show both men died of a fentanyl overdose.
Both deaths have been ruled an accident.
(This story was originally published on July 9, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing