OWENSBORO, Ky (WEHT) A suspect is now in custody after SWAT was called to a house in Owensboro at Bentree and Lakewood Drive.
We’re told Owensboro Police were helping U.S. Marshals serve a federal warrant. Authorities believe the suspect was in a duplex, then crawled into the attic to get to another home. That suspect is now in custody.
This story will be updated.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 15, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Lego display of 4-H Center Grandstands built for Vanderburgh County Fair
- “Walking Toward Unity” event this weekend in Henderson
- McLean County switching to REAL ID regional office next month
- City of Henderson Board of Commissioners approves paid leave for vaccinated employees
- Time capsule buried at Vanderburgh County Fair