UPDATE: The Diocese of Evansville says only one student has tested positive for COVID-19
EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — The Diocese of Evansville Catholic Education Office said Monday a third student at one of the diocesan Catholic schools tested positive for COVID-19
The Diocese says the student who tested positive is self-quarantining and potential close contacts have been identified and contacted.
The Diocese says due to privacy concerns, it will not provide specific details on the individual or school involved.
Classes began August 5 for the diocesan schools.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- A dozen Evansville organizations to receive part of a $10M grant
- New agreement reached for SKI distribution in the Tri-State
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included
- Authorities investigating after apparent murder suicide in Webster County
- Family mourning after loss due to COVID-19