HENDERSON, Ky (WEHT) Henderson Emergency Communications 911 says, as of Saturday, they have not had any issues receiving 911 calls from AT&T users who have had service disrupted by the Christmas Day explosion in downtown Nashville. They say the emergency calls should utilize another cell provider’s tower when necessary.
The 911 center encourages users to enable Wi-Fi calling in their phone’s settings if possible. Anyone experiencing 911 issues can call 270-827-8700.
(This story was originally published on December 26, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Some Tri-State residents experiencing COVID-19 vaccine side effects
- Henderson County Animal Control and Humane Society deal with influx of stray dog calls
- Kentucky courts to resume jury trials this spring
- New safe haven baby box comes to Boonville
- Madionsville woman charged with murder following death of shooting victim