(WEHT) — Donut Bank will switch to carry out and drive thru service only beginning Wednesday, July 15.
Donut Bank says the closure of the dining areas is due to increasing concerns about COVID-19.
Turoni’s Pizzery & Brewery closed all three of its dining rooms after an employee at one location tested positive.
(This story was originally published on July 14, 2020)
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks