(WEHT)- Illinois State Police say a driver was injured traveling eastbound on I-64 Saturday night after colliding with a fallen tree.
The driver was reportedly unable to stop his vehicle before hitting the tree and suffered non-life threatening injuries after branches penetrated the windshield. The driver was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
In a release, authorities say the crash happened near milepost 107.
- Senate passes bill to avoid government shutdown hours before deadline
- Tri-State volunteer heading to California for relief
- Coronavirus stimulus vote delayed in US House
- Man arrested in ambush of 2 Los Angeles County deputies
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community