DUBOIS COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- New data from the Indiana State Department of Health shows Dubois County had the second-highest seven-day COVID-19 positivity rate in the state.
Dubois County’s 23.2 percent positivity rate is second only to LaGrange County in northern Indiana, which posted a 23.7 percent positivity rate. In our Tri-State Area, Posey County is the only other county to post a double digit positivity rate. Vanderburgh County has a positivity rate under eight percent.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- Haysville woman arrested after alleged theft
- Kentucky State Police looking for “5-finger vape villain”
- Utility and rental assistance open house planned for Saturday
- Pike County still near top in 7-day positivity rates in Indiana
- Mysterious packages received from China