DUBOIS COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- New data from the Indiana State Department of Health shows Dubois County had the second-highest seven-day COVID-19 positivity rate in the state.
Dubois County’s 23.2 percent positivity rate is second only to LaGrange County in northern Indiana, which posted a 23.7 percent positivity rate. In our Tri-State Area, Posey County is the only other county to post a double digit positivity rate. Vanderburgh County has a positivity rate under eight percent.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- Fate of Ellis Park could be in jeopardy after Kentucky Supreme Court decision
- Local veterans get help from U.S. Veterans Center
- Route chosen for new I-69 bridge
- Henderson City Commission hears proposed law to deprioritize marijuana enforcement
- Social media posts urge caution near Owensboro tent city