EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — While Eastland Mall has not confirmed when it will reopen, it did announce that it is hosting a drive-thru food drive with the Tri-State Food Bank on Friday.
Organizers say items like pasta, peanut butter, and soup are among the items needed.
The food drive runs from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Friday, in the mall’s parking lot.
Volunteers will be ready to accept donations.
The mall also says it will also offer takeout dining through May 31st.
(This story was originally published on April 29, 2020)
- Louisville police arrest at least 24 in protest
- Indiana to enter Stage 5 reopening tomorrow; here’s what to expect
- Judge blocks Indiana law preventing voters from asking for extended Election Day hours
- Vigil to be held today in Evansville to honor the victims of Hwy. 41 crash
- Haunted houses continue during pandemic