CARMI, Ill. (WEHT)- Citing travel and safety concerns stemming from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Elastec announced it has cancelled its 2020 fall workshop.
The company still plans on hosting its spring and fall workshops in 2021. More information about Elastec and their workshops can be found on their website.
(This story was originally published on June 11, 2020)
- Newburgh woman arrested following traffic stop
- Kanye West announces White House bid
- Man arrested after reportedly driving 105 MPH
- Somerville woman arrested on gun charges
- Evansville bar closed temporarily after customer, employee test positive for COVID-19