DAVIESS CO, Ky (WEHT) KYTC has announced the William H. Natcher Bridge connecting Owensboro to Rockport, IN is undergoing repairs Tuesday morning. Work is planned to begin at 10:30 a.m. and is expected to last up to two hours.
Crews are working to repair the bridge’s navigational lighting beacon. The northbound left lane will be restricted during this time.
(This story was originally published on December 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Owensboro apartment fire displaces residents
- Owensboro Health vaccinates nearly 7,000 people, appointments on hold
- Henderson church honors Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Local universities honor Martin Luther King Jr., reflect on recent events
- Patients must get both COVID-19 vaccine doses from same facility