Local News

Equipment catches fire at Owensboro business

A piece of equipment catches fire at an Owensboro business on Friday.
    
It happened just before 12 p.m. at Echo Lake Foods on 11th St. and Frederica St.

Firefighters say it started in one of the ovens, and smoke was seen coming out of vents on the roof.

Firefighters had to dismantle the oven to put the fire out.

No injuries reported, but employees were sent home for the day.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter.

(This story was originally published August 10, 2018)


More Stories

Video Center