EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Marina Pointe and Bud’s Rockin’ Country Bar and Grill are closing temporarily after an employee at both establishments tested positive for COVID-19.
After closing at 2:00 P.M. Monday afternoon, the bars will remain closed until Wednesday. While it is unclear when the employee last worked at Bud’s or Marina Pointe, they are quarantining and have been since receiving a positive test result.
In addition to receiving a professional antiviral cleaning, both Bud’s and Marina Pointe will be implementing “extra sanitary operations” and employees must pass a daily temperature test and wear a mask.
(This story was originally published on July 6, 2020)
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing