EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – All Saints Catholic Church and Seton Harvest hosted their first community produce giveaway event of the season Sunday.
“Depending on how well the farm continues to do this year, we’re going to continue to give back every second Sunday of the month until there is no more produce to give away,” said Deavron Farmer.
People lined up to get a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with recipes to go along with their new food. Organizers say all the food was given away within 15 minutes.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Vanderburgh County Health Department increases COVID-19 vaccine appointments
- NCAA launches ‘mask madness’ initiative
- ISP recommends keeping your distance driving in winter weather
- BREAKING: FBI arrests McLean Co. man in connection to Capitol riot
- Evansville City Council to consider ordinance creating Commission on Food Security