EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Evansville Parks & Recreation employees are working to reopen playgrounds, tennis courts, and basketball courts for Memorial Day weekend as Evansville continues to work toward reopening.
City employees are set to return to work at the Civic Center on Tuesday and Evansville Deputy Mayor Steve Schaefer says that as long as Evansville maintains its current trajectory, it should continue to advance through the state’s reopening phases.
Acrylic sneeze guards and hand sanitizer stations have also been installed at the Civic Center, while face coverings and contactless temperature checks will be required before entering city facilities.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville