EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The Vanderburgh County Prosecutor’s Office says Demarco Johnson, 35, has been found guilty of sexual misconduct with a minor, incest, and attempted invasion of privacy following a four-day trial in Vanderburgh County Circuit Court. Johnson’s DNA profile was a match for the victim’s sexual assault kit.
The Habitual Offender Enhancement will take place on September 4, with final sentencing on September 11. Johnson could face a maximum of 32 years in prison.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 14, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- Indiana teacher charged with battery, accused of dragging and sitting on student
- Feds charge armed felon threatening Louisville Police
- EPD: Anti-law enforcement message painted on office
- EPD: Man sent to hospital after hit-and-run
- Louisville police arrest at least 24 in protest