EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Kevin Weiss, 60, has been found guilty on five counts of child molesting following a two-day trial.
The investigation into Weiss reportedly began after a victim attended a Truth Talk presentation in an area school that covered the topic of sexual abuse. Afterwards, the victim reportedly passed a note to the presenter saying Weiss has been molesting them. Weiss was previously convicted of child molesting in Posey County in 1990. Weiss is set to be sentenced October 21.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 10, 2020)
- Who should get a COVID-19 test under new CDC guidelines?
- Judge declares mistrial in Bengert trial
- Wabash coroner investigating shooting death of a juvenile
- Notre Dame suspends all football-related activities
- Ball State attributes off-campus gatherings as reason for COVID-19 spike