EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Antonio Carey was sentenced to four years in prison Friday after pleading guilty to intimidation, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and criminal mischief.
Police say Carey fired the gun in the area of Kentucky and Kerth on Christmas Day and pointed it at people, including children. Police found bullet holes in a neighbor’s car but no one was hurt.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 21, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD will not require officers to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Several changes coming to Vanderburgh Superior Court beginning Monday
- Evansville officials encourage residents to ‘love local’ businesses
- Old National Events Plaza receives national award
- Eligibility rules for Daviess Co. bar and restaurant fund explained