EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – William Edward Rogers III, 31, was sentenced to 45 years in prison following an investigation into complaints of sexual activity with a minor.
The investigation was handled by the Vanderburgh County Prosecutor’s Office and the Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office.
The victim spoke with Holly’s House in June of last year, authorities said.
Rogers pled guilty on Monday to the following charges:
- Child Molesting (Class A Felony)
- Child Molesting (Level 1 Felony)
- Child Molesting (Class C Felony)
- Child Molesting (Level 4 Felony)
- Obstruction of Justice (Level 6 Felony)
He was subsequently sentenced after his guilty plea and he will be remanded to the Indiana Department of Corrections.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 16, 2019)