EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) An Evansville man was sentenced to two years probation Friday. He is also required to have a mental health evaluation.
Ebon Ellis pleaded guilty last month to three counts of felony intimidation. He was arrested in July after he made threats against several police officers and city officials in live videos posted on Facebook.
(This story was originally published on November 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- KSP: Man life-flighted after flipping vehicle during police chase
- Juvenile victim in critical condition after being shot in the neck
- INDOT announces changes to major intersection
- Woman taken to hospital after being hit by vehicle in Evansville
- Evansville district to pay $1,000 to each school employee