EVANSVILLE (WEHT) – Evansville city officials plan to announce a major water main replacement project on First Avenue Wednesday. Evansville Water and Sewer utility said this project will involve the replacement of of about 8,400 feet of water mains.
The project is estimated to cost about $8 million. The news conference is expected to start at 1 p.m. at Ivy Tech Community College.
(This story was originally published on January 5, 2021)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Groups helping homeless say most who lived at Owensboro ‘tent city’ site left
- Owensboro teachers, staff to receive COVID-19 vaccine next week
- D.C. statehood bill reintroduced in Congress
- Owensboro Christian Church to be used for overflow during White Flag event
- Bucs fans set to cheer inside, outside Super Bowl stadium