EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – The City of Evansville held its annual Christmas tree lightning ceremony Thursday.
Due to Gov. Eric Holcomb’s executive order, the Evansville Christmas tree lighting has been canceled. However, you will still be able to watch the tree lighting live online on Facebook.
The donated tree is a 25-foot tall, 18-foot wide blue spruce. It will be decorated with about 25,000 lights and topped with an illuminated “E.”
(This story was originally published on Nov. 19, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- New report shows state of Indiana’s infrastructure
- INDOT wants you to learn how to ‘zipper merge’
- Vectren is gradually transitioning to CenterPoint Energy
- Gov. Holcomb announces vaccine eligibility opens to Hoosiers aged 50 and over
- Butler University announces Fall 2021 semester will be mostly in-person classes