EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Police Department is looking for information following an apparent shooting at a gas station on the 1600 block of S. Kentucky Ave. early Saturday morning.
Police say Mariah Strother died at the scene and later heard two other gunshot victims arrived at a local hospital. One of those victims, Keijuan Baker, later died at the hospital. The other victim is in stable condition, though their name has not been released.
Authorities say two suspects fled the scene before officers arrived and police do not have a description for them. Anyone with information is asked to call the Evansville Police Department at 812-436-7979.
Autopsies for Strother and Baker are scheduled for Sunday morning.
(This story was originally published on May 30, 2020)
- Indiana BMV to resume driving skills exams
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb gives COVID-19 update
- Traveling City Hall will now be a Feed Evansville pick-up location
- Packers: No fans at practices, Family Night, or preseason games
- Long time local financial advisor earn higher designations