EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – The Evansville Police Department is asking for information after an investigation into a child molestation case uncovered more victims.
In March, Samuel James Stark was arrested after allegedly molesting a 12-year-old girl he met online. Stark has been in jail since then waiting for his trial.
Police say an investigation revealed more victims and “questionable images and videos” from Stark’s electronic devices.
Police say the images show several potential underage victims.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-782-7463 (1-800-78-CRIME).
(This story was originally published on May 14, 2020)
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville