EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Evansville Police Chief Billy Bolin announced on Facebook that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
Bolin says he started feeling a head cold Saturday and received a test Monday after developing a fever. Bolin adds that while he did not experience the breathing issues many have, he has had some headaches.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 25, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Federal lawsuit against USI alleges discrimination due to a medical condition
- Boil advisory in Muhlenberg County due to Watermain break overnight
- South Spencer prepares for sectionals after abrupt end last year
- Cattle loose on I-64 in Gibson County, roads closed
- Drivers urged to watch for deer on HWY-41