EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Evansville Police are investigating after one person was injured in a shooting Wednesday night.
Police were called to the 2000 block of North 7th Ave just after 9 p.m.
One person was shot in a lower extremity and was taken to the hospital.
There is no suspect at this time, and the investigation is ongoing.
(This story was originally published on June 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Oakland City family want justice after dogs found shot dead in trash bags
- Woman suffers burns after house fire in Evansville
- Stolen wooden crosses returned to Tell City VFW post
- Owensboro, Daviess County heading back to full in-person instruction March 22
- Community reacts to closed Chinese restaurant amid investigation