EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Evansville Police are looking for the public’s help in a robbery investigation at the Haynie’s Corner Market.
Police say the robbery happened around 10:15 Monday morning, adding the masked suspect threatened the clerk unless they gave them money from the register. The suspect then reportedly walked behind the counter, took the money, and left. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(This story was originally published on October 5, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Health officials report positive COVID-19 cases at Tell City nursing home
- Dispatch: Vehicle hits Evansville home
- State: COVID-19 outbreak reported at McLean Co. nursing home
- COVID-19 death reported in Henderson Co.
- Southern Illinois restaurants adjust to new round of restrictions