EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) Evansville Regional Airport (EVV) is the first airport in the state of Indiana, and only the sixth in the U.S., to receive an industry-approved global Health Accreditation.
The accreditation shows that EVV goes above and beyond in its efforts to ensure the health and safety of the public.
Areas of assessment include hygiene, physical distancing, protection of staff, layout, communication and passenger facilities.
To learn more about EVV’s commitment to health and safety practices, visit their website.
(This story was originally published on September 28, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- Police warn against falling for “ransom” phone scams
- Police investigating shots fired into an Evansville apartment with children inside
- McLean County man arrested after motorcycle pursuit
- Governor: Kentucky resumes COVID-19 surge preparations