EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Rescue Mission confirmed a resident at its Men’s Residence Center has tested positive for COVID-19.
Through contact tracing, the Rescue Mission says 27 other residents were tested Wednesday and are being quarantined. The Vanderburgh County Health Department will test the remaining residents Thursday. The ERM says it has employed a “substantial regimen” of social distancing and sanitation protocols since March.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 5, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Showplace Entertainment Center partnering with local non-profits for the month of October
- Birdseye man arrested for threatening to “blow up” the Perry County Clerk’s Office
- Webster County football coach facing drug charges
- Military museum in Vincennes gets a new exhibit
- New information on Jackson St. arson