Evansville residents displaced by fire

Local

EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) – The Evansville Fire Department says that some Evansville residents were displaced after a fire in the 1100 block of Edgar Street on Sunday morning.

Dispatchers say the fire happened just after 11:30 a.m. The Evansville Fire Department says it took firefighters ten minutes to extinguish the fire.

The American Red Cross is now assisting residents who were displaced by the fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories